Tuesday, July 14, 2015

HOUSTON!

ahem.  Sorry for shouting.  I got a bit carried away there.  But according to the contestants list on quilts.org, BLACKEYED BEAUTY IS GOING TO HOUSTON!!  Oh, there I went and did it again.  Sorry about that.

I'm just really really really thrilled.   This is the second time I've had a quilt accepted into the judged show.  I believe the first was in 2011.  Maybe it wasn't just a fluke.

And that's my big news for the day.  Other than that, I've been madly cutting/sewing/creating on my design wall.  I'm trying to hit an August 1 deadline, but it's going to be touch and go as to whether or not I'll have something.  I'll share later, when I've got more than pieces on the wall.

In the meantime, I've got to get back to my happy dance.  Thanks for visiting!
Blackeyed Beauty in progress - April 2015
Susan Brubaker Knapp seminar at Empty Spools, Asilomar

1 comment:

Elaine said...

that is wonderful, Suzanne-CONGRATULATIONS!