Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Still Zooming By

Wow.  When I titled my last post "Zoom, Zoom," I didn't realize it was going to be a prediction.  I lost a week somewhere, and am stunned that it is already February 9.  oh my.  It's going to be a fast year, if the first few weeks are anything to judge by.

My leg is healing well, and just in time.  My soon-to-be 5 year old granddaughter is here for a prolonged visit.  She arrived a week ago, and is forcing me to become acquainted with the park at the end of our street.  "Let's go to the park, Gramma!"  It's something she and her mom do daily, so who am I to mess with tradition?
 It's definitely easier to visit the park with a 4 year old, than it is with a toddler!
 You may think this is a slide.  It's actually Sleeping Beauty's castle, in disguise.
 And there is Sleeping Beauty, sleeping, of course.
 Her uncle took her miniature golfing.  Of course she wanted the pink club and ball.
Needless to say, the only quilt-related things that are currently happening are all related to the quilt show.  It is five days until the entry deadline, and most quilters wait until the last minute.  I am daily buried in paperwork, but it's a good thing, not a negative.  If you have a quilt to enter, don't forget our online entry option.  Look it up on our website, here.

And that's it for now.  If I don't post much, I'm probably at the park!  :)

1 comment:

sewmuchfun said...

So cute, what fun to spend with your granddaughter!