Sunday, March 20, 2016

Happy Things

I don't think I've ever had so many tulips bloom in a single year. 
 Apparently, tulips make me almost as happy as iris do.
 Even the cat with the attitude makes me happy, sometimes.  ;)
And then there are the iris.  They are beginning their season of beauty.
 They can be apricot, or orange,
 or blue violet
 or pale yellow
or red violet
 or two-toned, it doesn't matter.  They all have me reaching for my camera in an attempt to capture some of their beauty.
And then there are quilt shows.  They make me happy.  And the quilts in the shows make me even happier.  Here is a picture of my favorite quilt from this weekend's SJVQG show in Fresno.
There now.  I hope you are smiling, too!

2 comments:

Franki Kohler said...

Gorgeous! Who wouldn't smile at seeing all those blooms -- not to mention the cat??

Barbara Sindlinger said...

A beautiful year of flowers for you. How fun. I love tulips too.