Tuesday, April 26, 2016

More Goodies

I did a bit more stitching yesterday, and put together two more little quilted cards.
 I had a lot of fun going through my scrap box, pulling out the shell button and the trim strip from Oceanside Sunset.  The first is a birthday card, the second a "thinking of you" card.
 Last week I finished up my donation quilt for the SAQA online auction.  I didn't think I was finished, until I'd looked at it every day for a week.  I can't think of a thing to add that would make it better.  Anything else would just be too much.
  "Big Fish"
Suzanne Kistler 2016
12"x12"
Soon I will be in the midst of a week of sewing/quilting.  I can hardly wait.  But first things first, and right now it's family.  ooh!  And speaking of which, the youngest got engaged over the weekend, so we've got a wedding in our future.  Life is good.

2 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

I love your SAQA piece. Like the fish peeking in on the quilt.

Congrats on the engagement. A new family member for you!

Franki Kohler said...

Yeah -- very nice cards. Also love the SAQA contribution. And congrats on the wedding. Big stuff going on in your house.