Monday, May 2, 2016

Inspiration to the Max

Had a great time in Missouri last week, stopped in California for less than 24 hours, and am now in Oregon.  wow.  Where in Oregon?  Sisters, to be exact.  What am I doing here?  Charlotte asked if I wanted to take a class with her, from Jean Wells.  Did I?  You betcha!
 Behind the door of the Textile Education Center, the 5 day seminar is underway.
 I brought my equipment with me, which consists mostly of fabric, fabric, and more fabric.
 By the end of the day, I had my first strata, sliced and hung to my satisfaction.
 I also did a color study, from one of my inspiration photographs.  Can you tell that my inspiration for this week comes from this year's incredible Spring?
And if I get tired of greenery or flowers, I can always look out the window.
Stay tuned, because there's definitely more to come!



2 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Awesome for you. Looks like you are doing great for only one day of work.

Sewmuchfun said...

So fun! What a beautiful place!