Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Another Assignment Turned In...whew!

Yes, folks, Lesson #6 was due yesterday, and I squeaked in under the wire at 10:30pm.  whew!  Other than select the image I planned to use 10 days ago, the only time I worked on it was Sunday and Monday.  Yes, that would be days 13 and 14 of the two week construction period.  Life got in the way, doncha know?

The theme was Abstract Landscape, and we were to be sure to have multiple vanishing points.  I started with a photo, taken on our way to Glencoe, Scotland, in the pouring rain.
 I trimmed it down, and made a pattern, a la Ruth McDowell.
 I chose my fabrics, some of which came from Linlithgow, Scotland.
 And then I started putting up fabric.
 Here it is, partially sewn together:
And now, here it is, as I submitted it to Katie Pasquini Masopust.
 And, oops!  I just looked at the clock, and I need to be somewhere in 5 minutes.  Gotta jet!


1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

I love that you used plaids.