Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Postcards!

As you probably know, I'm a member of Postmark'd Art, an international postcard exchange group.  Actually, to my way of thinking, it's an international small art exchange group.  Our 25th round is coming to a close on September 30, and I had one more group to finish up.  These are my "Collage" cards.

I was a bit stymied as to what I was going to do, when I remembered a pile of previously woven "tops," set aside for something.  Five cards were just that something.  I knocked them out today, and they will go into the morning's mail.




They're all the same, yet different.

Since I was making postcards, I finished up three more, that I'd begun with some of the scraps of the Black & White assignment from Lesson #5.


Well, of course they are all tipped on their sides.  It's not like I didn't photograph them in EXACTLY the same manner as the collage cards!!

And then, there was one more, made from scraps from that Jean Wells class in Sisters back in May.
And there you go.  Nine postcards to sum up my day.

I also began work on sewing together two baby quilts, but they can wait to be shown on another day.  Goals are good!



2 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

You've been busy. That's a lot of work for a day.

Vivian Helena said...

Love seeing your new cards. Beautiful.