Saturday, January 21, 2017

Postcards

In early January I mentioned that Round 26 of Postmark'd Art was due by January 31.  I thought that I'd be able to whip out my contributions without delay.  haha, fooled myself!  But today?  I snuck (sneaked?) into the studio and threw together a set of "Autumn Leaves."  woohoo!  Cross that off the list.


 It was a small trade group, and I ended up with a spare.  That's always fun.
There are still 10 days remaining in January.  That's plenty of time to set a few more goals, isn't it? 

Before the end of the month, I'd like to finish the last set of Postmark'd Art postcards, and get them in the mail before the deadline. 

I'd also like to quilt a small art quilt, though I'm not sure which one.  I'm currently drawn to the one from the Jean Wells class, from May 2016.  And, finally, I'd like to quilt the Lifeguard Tower.  I've actually begun, but there's no way I will meet the entry deadline for M-AQF.  Oh well.  The Best of the Valley deadline is February 14.  Maybe I should shoot for that?

2 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

I love your postcards. I love all things Fall. Hopefully you will be able to keep finishing some small goals by the end of the month.

Thanks for the reminder about BOTV. I need to take pictures of my other quilt.

sewmuchfun said...

Glad you were able to squeeze in a little sewing time!