Saturday, March 18, 2017

A Few Birthday Wishes

I don't even know how long it's been since I posted.  Time is FLYING.  The quilt show is right around the corner (April 7-9).  If you want details, you can find them on our website, as well as the link to "like" us on Facebook.  The most recent updates come through on Facebook.  There's even a working list of 2017 vendors there, in the "notes" section.

But enough of that.  You thought there would be birthday wishes, didn't you?

My granddaughter turned 6 last week.  We went up to visit, and I made her a card.
 I was particularly pleased with my "wrapping" job, of this box full of Barbies.  (The bunnies are in honor of her being born in the year of the rabbit.
The very next day, one of my Itty Bitty quiltie friends had a birthday.  She, too, needed a card.  So I made this one:
 It was so much fun, the next day I made a card for a friend whose birthday was in February.
 And then one, for a friend whose birthday was earliest in March.
You may think that I am on a roll, but I'm not.  I'm just procrastinating from the typing that has been filling the past couple of days. 

And on that note, I really should get back to it. 
Hope to see you at Best of the Valley Quilt Show!

2 comments:

Sewmuchfun said...

What a great idea to add aquilted number to the package!

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Happy birthday Penny. I bet she loved the dolls and the special card.