Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Two Cards

I promised pictures of birthday cards.  Here is the first one.  It arrived at its destination today.
 This is the second one.  I found the little llama charm in an antique mall in San Carlos last month.  I chose it for my sister, who has a thing for llamas and alpacas.
 It went well with the herd I purchased last year from a local handweaver at the annual Handweaver's sale in Exeter.  Cuteness!  I couldn't resist.
 The other thing that I sewed recently is the facing on "Kelp."  I thought it might have placed better had the corners been sharper.  Now they are.  It's as good as it's going to get.
This weekend, I have plans for lots of handwork.  Let's hope that I have something to show for it by the time Sunday evening rolls around.  Goals are good!

No comments: