Thursday, June 22, 2017

Doing Nothing

There is something about doing nothing that is completely relaxing.  I truly enjoy having no set schedule.  Do what you want, when you want, if you want.  Plans are fluid, and sometimes, all one wants to do is watch the boats float by.
 We haven't seen the sun since Sunday, but that doesn't stop the call of the wind.
 I have no problem with grey days.  Especially when the alternative is hot and dry, with potential for flooding back at home.  Huge snow pack + triple digits + insufficient/inadequate water storage = recipe for disaster.  Some evacuations are already mandatory, from what I've heard.
In contrast, I've been working on project #2, and have made it about as far as I can, without access to my studio.
By this afternoon, I should be on to UFO #3.  Goals are good.  Stay cool!!

1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

That first picture looks like one of your quilts. Enjoy the coast. Glad you are getting things done.