Monday, July 3, 2017

Bit o Stitchin'

Well.  It's not much, but it's something.  I pieced together the blocks of String Quilt #7 to make a top.
 yay!  One less pile of something on top of my sewing surface!
 I thought I ought to do more sorting and stashing, so I dumped a bin of bits.  uh oh.  Looks like I've become a bits hoarder.  I need to sew something out of this mess!
There weren't many purple pieces, so I pulled them out and made this:
The cow was an afterthought.  I'd cut her out for a different project, then set her aside.  I bought the little hand-crafted milk bottle button at...you've guessed it!  An estate sale, a few years ago.

That's all the sewing that happened over the weekend, but I've been thinking about it.  More to come, if I can turn goals into action.  Goals are good!

1 comment:

Franki Kohler said...

That's 2 projects in one week. You don't need to be overly concerned about goals!