Sunday, January 28, 2018

Two Tops

I snuck into the Studio this weekend, and dug into my UFO piles.  The first thing I did was to pull out all of the boyish 8" blocks and slap them on the design wall.
 After a few adjustments, I stitched it together and put it aside.  I will baste it on another day.
 I then pulled my Charlie applique blocks out of a box they'd been in for TEN years.  Charlie now has his own quilt top.  I hope to quilt it this week.  Goals are good.
 I'm continuing to spruce up the house.  This wreath is my latest attempt to make it look happy.
 And I'm still hunting for estate sales, where I can find treasures.  I found this shell in Kingsburg on Friday.  It is approximately 9" long - the biggest murex (if that's indeed what it is) that I've ever seen.
And that's all I've got for you today.  Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you.  Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Sewmuchfun said...

This weather feels like spring already...pretty wreath!