Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A Bit o This, A Bit o That

The Tulare County Fair is long gone, but I have a few favors to remember it by.
 This week we're having the floors replaced out at our walnut ranch.  There's going to be a wedding there next month.  We are definitely looking forward to it!
The nuts are ripe, and were harvested last week, on the same day that they began work on the floors.
Our granddaughter turns one on Friday.  That year has gone quickly!!  She's walking everywhere.  Here she is with Raggedy Andy.  I made him for my daughter 35 years ago.  I think Little A likes him better than my daughter ever did.  
And that's about it for now.  There is a bit of stitching going on right now, but not much.  My quilts came back safely from PNQE.  I have a different quilt packed and ready to ship to PIQF.  Other than that?  I got nuthin'.

No comments: