Tuesday, October 23, 2018

whew!

Last week was a whirlwind of setting up and taking down.  Our house at the walnut orchard was transformed into a wedding venue.  It was fabulous.  Just look at it!  (This picture was taken the night before, during the rehearsal dinner.)
 Four of the seven women in the wedding party are expecting.  wow!
 The pictures were taken before the ceremony.  Here they are setting up for the professional.
 Don't they look wonderful?
I took 100+ photos, and the photographer took another 200.  I think the bride and groom were smiling in every one!
 Above are all of our sons, together in one frame.  That doesn't happen very often.  And below are our two granddaughters, together as flower girls.  That doesn't happen often either!
It was a lovely evening, filled with love and friendship and excellent food.  The tents went up on Friday, and came down on Sunday, all done by family and friends.  Very good friends.  I hope that I speak truth when I say a good time was had by all.  I know I had a wonderful day.  It is good to see one's child so very very happy.  :)

And sometime during the week, I was able to send off a birthday card.  whew!

I plan to sew tomorrow.  We'll see what happens.  Goals are good!

1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Glad the wedding was successful. Looked beautiful.