Friday, December 7, 2018

Christmas is Coming

Yesterday was our guild Christmas luncheon.  So much fun!  So much food!  Each table was decorated by a different friendship group.  Our Itty Bitties table looked like this:
 I brought the dishes and red Waterford goblets for water.  I wish my camera had picked up more detail in the next image.  So many people were wearing red, it was quite festive.
 And the food!  Look at this selection of salads!  We opted for a salad and dessert potluck.  I thought it was quite the success.  Everything was delicious.
 This is the dessert table.  I didn't realize until just now that I should have waited for everything to be uncovered before snapping the pictures.
Twenty-three Corn and Beans blocks were turned in for the Block of the Month drawing.
 Next month's block is "Christmas Dishes."  It's the Broken Dishes pattern, done in Christmas fabrics.  It doesn't look like much, but can be turned into a really cute quilt.
I'm currently in the process of making ornaments.  Hopefully I'll get them finished soon.  Then I will post pictures.

Hope you're having a lot of fun, wrapped up in holiday prep.  I know I am!

1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Our guild had our party last night too. We didn't have to decorate tables though. They had our room decorated beautifully and like yours, SO MUCH FOOD!!!