Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Quickies

I should have been doing paperwork and quilting-for-hire, but I haven't been. Instead, I decided to quickly quilt a baby quilt that I'd made from leftover double 4-patch blocks. I figured one of these days a little boy would be in need of it and I would be one ahead. haha, joke's on me.

I was sewing the binding on when my husband called. "Carlos & Julie's twins are being born today." Twins. And I didn't even know she was pregnant. Instead of one ahead, I am one behind. There is another baby (girl) due in November, and two more expected after the first of the year. The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get!!

But Ivan's quilt is ready. I guess I'll make one for his sister at the retreat this weekend...


Isn't the back cute? His daddy used to check cows with Pete. (Don't look too closely, there are only sheep, no cows on the fabric...)


Finally, the webmaster was challenged by the "art" I gave her to work with. I "whipped up" another possibility this afternoon. Maybe one of these will work? I don't know. She's the master, not I. One of these days I'll get to the work I'm SUPPOSED to be doing. Maybe tomorrow? sigh. Good intentions and all that...

No comments: