Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Not Easy Being Green

grrrrrr. they flipped the photos again. And I was in such a good mood...

So I'll start here instead.

The yard was looking particularly green yesterday, so I went out to examine it.


Yikes! This flowerpatch has been invaded by Australian violets. good grief! I need to get them out before they choke everything in their path. I hadn't even noticed them...I also didn't notice the huge milkweed in the middle of the iris on the left, until I downloaded the photo. I'd better pull that before I leave!


This little beauty - a miniature rose - looks okay flipped. It's still beautiful. This is one of the last little pretties of the season. It rained overnight, and I'm glad I've got the picture to take me through the winter.


Finally, here is more proof that it's not easy being green. It's even queasy - cock your head to the right, there you go, yes, it's another Charlie. One of these days I'll figure out how to do eyes.


And on that, I'm off for a weekend quilting retreat. Have a great weekend! Hopefully I'll have something to post come Monday. Adios!!

No comments: