Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Quick Update

Busy. I have been busy. My time has been filled with files and phone calls and planning. It doesn't look like it's going to let up much in the near future, but I have a goal. I'm hoping that the big push for resurrecting the show will be done by November 15. Goals are good.

One of my goals was to get art to the webdesigner over the weekend. Well, that didn't happen, but I did hit the "send" button a few minutes ago. yay. I can now work on something else...like quilts-for-hire...

This is what I made over the weekend. I thought it was appropriate...

Here's a close-up of the "banner." I'm curious to see what our web designer can/will do with it.

Now that this is done, I've got plenty of other things to focus on.

On Friday (10/31) I head out of town again, this time for a weekend quilt retreat. Fun, fun, fun! I have no idea what project(s) I'll be taking with me, but I'm sure I'll think of something. I'm also scheduled to do a trunk show, perhaps this time I'll remember to take pictures? I plan to bring my camera, it's just remembering to use it that is the challenge.

And now, I'm back to the sewing cave. There is work to be done!

No comments: