Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm Back!

I've been to Asilomar and it was good. It was so good that I'm considering going back again in August. We'll have to see about that. First we've got a quilt show to put on.

I want to share a few photos that I took this week. Tomorrow, when I'm rested and more organized, I'll see about posting some pictures from the class. But for now, I'm tired. Sleeping in my own bed sounds very good.

This was the view from the room I was in the first night. I switched rooms the second night, because my roommate snored. zzzzz

I walked to the edge of the road by the beach on the second day. It was terribly windy, so I didn't go any further. If you click on the picture, you can probably even see the sea gull flying by. The weather was GORGEOUS.


These pictures were taken around 6:45am. The moon was full. I can't decide which image is better. The one framed by the tree?


Or the one peeking through the tree?

I have good things to share, but they're just going to have to wait. It's good to be home!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Welcome home! I missed your blog. That was a scarily creative class you went to. I've always wanted to go to Asilomar but can't seem to justify the cost. I'll have to enjoy it through your report.