Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ta Da!!!

Yesterday we had our final quilt show painting party. woohoo!! The sandwich boards are ready and waiting for placement. Well, almost. Some white touch-up work still needs to be done. I'm saving that for Monday, when SCE tells me I'll be without power from 8am-4pm. I can hardly wait.

In the meantime, here's the current state of my patio:


We didn't have enough stencils for everyone to be painting, so I set some of the crew to work sorting and bundling PVC pipe. They stayed for hours, and I worked a bit longer after they left. Can you believe it? I can see concrete. In the garage!

Not only that, but after I wrapped the middle pile with blue tarp, I was able to pull in for the first time in MONTHS.


Pete says that I can have the quilters come over any time. In fact, the more the better! :) Thank you Sue, Linda, Jean, Barbara and Nancy, for all your help! You know I wouldn't have done it without you!!!

No comments: