Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yes and Yes and Welcome Home

I've been trying to play catch-up after being gone for a week. I'm almost done going through the mail. woohoo! I received a large envelope from Sacred Threads (large is always good), containing two acceptance letters. Both "Psalm 46:10 Be Still" and "The Light Shines in the Darkness" will be heading to Reynoldsburg, Ohio in June. I'm going to have to check my calendar and see what else June holds!

I was also relieved to know that "Cascading Crystal Kaweah" came home on Thursday. I was beginning to get anxious about that one - I'd hoped it would be home a week ago. The judges' comments were encouraging, they referred to it as a "bead-o-rama." ;)

Finally, "Encompassing Tradition" arrived last night. Welcome home, baby, you're looking good!

No comments: