Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Quick Note

arg! No pictures! I can't find the cable to my card reader. I have my suspicions as to where it might be and who might have borrowed it, but the suspect is still asleep. I have places to go and people to see, so you'll just have to wait.

It's been a busy week. I'm almost done with the foggy day cow quilt. I need to finish some tails, do a bit more quilting and bind it. A few hours of TLC and I'll be able to cross it off my list.

I joined a new (to me) quilt guild on Thursday, out in Hanford. Common Threads has been around for years, but I'm not much for evening meetings. I'll try it for a year and see. On Thursday, Roberta Horton was the speaker. In February, I'm taking a class with Thom Atkins. Expect to see more beading in my future. :)

But for the most part, I've been working on Best of the Valley. type type type and type some more. Lots to do before show time, and no time like the present to get it done.

Well, I'm off and running to visit a guild in Dinuba. Enjoy your Saturday. Hopefully I'll find my cable and give you pictures soon!

No comments: