Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Here's a picture of the current state of things - or the state of things yesterday, when it was dry. Imagine adding an inch of rain and you've got some REAL mud. I'm just glad we're not on a hill!

Yesterday they installed the lighting and put up the fence. They also moved these rocks around the tree. We're making progress.

But we're not progressing quickly enough for this iris. Poor baby, WHY does it think now is the time to bloom? This bucket of iris is in the garage - no light, no water. But it wants to bloom anyway. I pulled it out of the bucket and put it in the ground last night.

If you think the last photo was flipped on end, you are correct. My son had just asked me, "How is Blogger treating you these days?" I told him things have been dandy, they hadn't flipped a picture in weeks. Then I hit upload, and presto! They flipped my pic. mutter, mutter, Blogger!

No comments: