Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best of the Valley

This is just a note to let you know that the Best of the Valley website is currently down. ARG!!!

Bad timing, all around. It crashed yesterday, and, although my webmaster tells me it should be up and running, it is not. Maybe tomorrow.

In the meantime, I can't access the BOTV blog to give you an update.

Entries are due February 24, 2011. If you need an entry form and don't have one, please email me. I will be sure to pop one in the mail to you ASAP. Or, if you prefer, I can email copies of the entry form and entry guidelines for you to print out. Just let me know.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully we'll be up and running pronto.

The show runs April 8-10, 2010, and we've got cash prizes in multiple categories. If you've never entered, now is the time to consider it. Good luck!!!

1 comment:

gail said...

How awesome - I am no where to the point of having a quilt in a show still a "newbie"!! Love to see quilts and I'm enjoying your blog