My 2010 UFO list had 44 items on it. My 2011 UFO list has but 37. I don't think I've added any new items to the list, although it's possible. That's a significant decrease, one that has me smiling. I actually made a dent! woohoo!!
How did I make that dent? I made it by finishing the following:
- Foggy Day Cow Quilt
- Leftover 4-patch block baby quilt
- Green tropical Double 4-patch baby quilt
- Green cow print Double 4-patch baby quilt
- Primary color flowers Double 4-patch baby quilt
- Leftover Double 4-patch baby quilt
- Through the Waters - (Ruth McDowell rafting quilt) - I'm still working on the beading
- Lady Bug Double 4-patch baby quilt
- Buzz - NotMyCat wallhanging
- 2010 Hoffman Challenge – Tahitian Tradition Ti Fai Fai
- Tropical Stone MosaicQuilt
- Fish Dance Quilt
- Iris Fabric baby quilt
- Self-Portrait: Laid Bare
- Ice Storm Icicle
I hadn't wanted to throw it away, so I sliced it up and sewed it back together. I then added a cow button to hide the most obvious problem. I'm not sure why it's so badly distorted, but it's better than it was...Now it just needs some lettering...
I also made 6 baskets in 2010, sewing together the last one yesterday, in my attempt to clean up the Studio. The clothesline was already wrapped, all I had to do was sew it together. Here it is, as seen with a cat model. :)
And there we go, that's a wrap.
The house is a disaster, I have much cleaning to do. But, if all goes as planned, 2011 will be one that sees some serious organization around here. After all, now we have the walnut house. No more throwing up my hands and saying, "I have no place to put anything!!" ;)