Friday, April 29, 2011

Hey, Beautiful!

Look at you! Aren't you the prettiest?! I thought you were a goner, but no! There you are, in all of your luscious yellow splendor!

I'm glad that you were willing to bloom in a vase, as you tipped over and were lying on the ground when I found you. I promise, this summer? I will plant you in a more agreeable spot. Don't worry, I will take care of you!

Sometimes I wonder what I'd be like, without my flowers and my kitties for conversation... ;)

Nevermind. Pretend I didn't say that. :)

For those of you who have asked, my heart has been declared "quite healthy!" The next rabbit trail to chase is that of asthma. *sigh* Strange, as my son has asthma. I can spot his need for his inhaler immediately, but with myself? I act nothing like him and I sound nothing like him. I don't wheeze or sneeze, I just huff and puff. This getting old stuff? I like the wisdom, but I'm not so sure about the aging... ;)

1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Glad you're heart is healthy. I don't think you're crazy for talking to your cats. I talk to my dogs all the time. Just wish they would talk back sometime.