Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let Me Introduce...

"Native Daughter," at least I think that's her name. Her written description says, "NATIVE DAUGHTER bi-tone – standards pinker than falls. Falls have whitish area in center; Beard – yellow/orange"

Whether I've correctly identified her or not, Edgar gives his approval.

For those of you who have inquired, yes, I do share irises. However last year I thinned them HEAVILY, giving away literally hundreds. It will be a while before I thin again, but when I do, I'll let you know...

And I'm not prejudiced, see? Dutch iris are also welcome...both dark

and light..

Someone snuck out the door when I wasn't looking. Malcolm is a strictly indoor cat, and KNOWS that he is not supposed to be out. Look at that glare, as he challenges me to shoo him inside.

"I don't care, I think I'll sniff the light and rub my face on it."

"See? I don't care, I'll sniff the chair, and rub my face on it."

You should have seen his look of pure panic when I said, "Really? You don't care? Watch this!" and I walked in the door and left him on the outside.

Sniff away, kitty cat, you've got all day... ;)

(He is closed in the backyard, so he shouldn't be able to get into TOO much trouble...)

No comments: