Saturday, January 28, 2012

Quick Pics

We've moved on to ductwork, electrical, and lighting. yay!

I sent off another card last week. I had a lot of fun with the trim. Did I post this one yet? I don't remember.

This one was supposed to be icy, but it looks more bridal. oops. And it did say "Happy Birthday," until I added the ribbon. Now it says "Happy Gwen" to the casual observer. Either way, it works. :)

And I finished another UFO baby quilt. On to the shower in an hour. I'll probably gift a different quilt, as I coughed while making this one and haven't had the time to wash it. oh well. Goals are good, even if then aren't always met.

After the shower, I'm off to the Bakersfield Quilt Show. So much to do, so little time!!

1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Have fun at the Bakersfield show. Sounds like your having a busy day. Enjoy.