Thursday, January 26, 2012

This Week I

guess I baked apricot nut bread and took a picture. I'd forgotten that I'd baked anything.

I basted two more quilts, and have quilted one of them. I'm in the process of stitching down the binding. It's another UFO baby quilt.

I took multiple naps.

And tonight I caught three kitties napping. From L to R are Hecate, Charlie and Edgar. Hecate and Charlie are watching the police cat (a black & white neutered tom) try to jump the fence. It's getting tough for him, as he's gained at least 5 lbs since his surgery. There's probably a pool guessing which day he completely fails to clear the fence in one try. The day is getting close.

I've also been out to the walnuts, where they are now wiring the electrical. The siding is up, the attic ladders are installed, the next thing you know it will be insulation and sheet rock. It's a beautiful thing.

2 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

You get so much done. I'm so jealous. The bread looks delish1

Quiltedtime said...

Love the three cats in a row.