Wednesday, July 18, 2012

An Inspirational Equation

Yard Art from Mildenberg, Germany (2008)


 Plus going off assignment (bottom center) in class (bad quilter!)
Class with Cynthia Corbin, Empty Spools, 2009
 Plus the 2012 Hoffman Challenge Fabric
Equals





"Crazy For Tradition"
24 x 30"
machine pieced, hand appliqued, hand quilted, hand embellished, beaded
Suzanne Kistler, 2012



*The "new" (a few months old) Blogger seems to have its own way of combining text and pictures.  Try as I might, I am unable to figure it out.  what a mess!

4 comments:

heather said...

That's cute. I love the rooster.

pb said...

Hey that is a great quilt. Can hardly wait for you to teach a class. I will be there.

Kay said...

Nice, Suzanne!

I have just about given up blogs, but came on to see if I could see any Hoffmans, and here you are. A winner, I'd say.

Mine was done some time ago, and maybe I'll post it, just for the heck of it.

Nina Marie said...

Ohhh I got to spend time recently with Cynthia too - it was good to reconnect. She subbed at QBL for Jeannette so it was an unexpected surprise. love the crazy for tradition - I mean someone has to say it right?!