Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This n That

First off, I'd like to mention/remind you that the SAQA online quilt auction is underway.  I lost track of time, and did not submit a 12" art quilt this year, but 400+ other art quilters did.  The auction began yesterday, and continues throughout much of September.  Click here, to see the current offering of quilts.  The price changes every day at 1:59pm Eastern.  At this moment, the quilts are $750, but in a few hours, they will be $550.  Then $350, then $250, then $150, and finally $75.  I've purchased a number of these quilts over the past few years, and have never been disappointed. 

Today is Tuesday, and thus begins week 37 of 2013.  Have I set 37 goals?  No, I have not.  At least I haven't set them all down on paper.  I'm pretty goal-oriented, so I'd have to say that I've set more than one or two. I've even met a couple of them.

This week, I've got a few things on my list.  The top of the list continues to be to finish a particular quilt-for-hire.  This is a busy week, what with the County Fair and all, but I should find time to do a task or two at home.

A second goal is to make at least one card this week.  My list of "behind/belated" cards-to-make grew exponentially last month, as it was a HUGE birthday month, and I did not make a single card.  So much to do, so little time spent doing it.

And I think I'm going to stick with those two goals.  I know I will likely do other things instead or in addition to them, but those are the things that are at the top of my list.

Stay tuned.  I hope to post some quilt-related photos before too long. 

Until then, tally ho!  I'm off to tackle my to do list.


1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

I think you can reach all your goals. You are a go-getter.