Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another Satisfied Customer...

I didn't get a picture of the quilting, but the quilt IS quilted. This is Pat, and this is her quilt. Imagine the lilies all outline quilted, with surrounding grasses and leaves that extend into the upper portion of the grid. And imagine branchy quilting in the orange, that grows a bit into the grid as well. The grid is quilted in the ditch. It's all done in periwinkle, sunflower gold and burnt orange King Tut threads (by Superior). Those are NOT the official color names - I don't know what they're really called.

Anyway, the quilt is now in her hands. The next quilt-for-hire is halfway done, and the third still needs basting and quilting. I'm getting into vacation mode, but first, I've got to quilt my way through this last little pile.

Okay, so I know there are already two more, waiting for me to come back in September, but for now, I'm focused on the here and now. We WILL be going on vacation...11 days and counting...

No comments: