Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Keeping Busy

It's been a while since I've blogged regularly. Sorry about that. I don't mean to be ignoring you, there's just so much to do in a day, I don't get it all done. Much of what I do is so BORING I don't want to take pictures.

But today was a colorful day. I hoped to spend some time with my machine, and I was successful. yay. I'm not doing anything particularly noteworthy, but I am cutting up some pre-cut strips, trying to do something useful with them. I think I showed this little bucket once before, when I was listing out my UFOs. These were leftover strips from "The Color Went to Tahiti."

Presto! Change-o! Some time with the Bernina and voila!

(I was trying out the delay on the camera. If I'm going to take self-portraits, I need to learn to look at the lens.)

Finally, for dinner we had fresh squash. Thank you, Elaine! You're the best!!

The goal for tonight is to pick up that hand quilting and put in some stitches. Goals are good, doncha know?

No comments: