Friday, March 30, 2018

Happy Easter!

In preparation for Easter, I made a couple of eggs for my granddaughters. 

 I also made one for my housekeeper, that I gave away before I took a picture, and this one, for my faraway kids in Missouri.  It's been AGES since we've dyed eggs.  I think sewing them is a lot more fun.
 The garden is beginning its best blooming month of the year.  Each iris is more gorgeous than the last.
 I saw this little embroidery in a book, and thought it was hilarious.  I want to make one for my wall...then again, where would I put it?  hahahaha!!
And that's about it for now.  I hope that if you live anywhere near the Central Valley of CA that you're planning to head to Best of the Valley Quilt Show April 13-15.  Details can be found here

Have a Blessed Easter!

1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Those eggs are a great idea and easy to send.
I love that embroidery quote too and agree I'd need a place to hang it or put it if I made it.