Monday, October 20, 2008

I'll Tell You a Story...

I told you about the quilt I made for the newlyweds last week. Look, I got Blogger to load a picture with the correct orientation - too bad it's not a very good picture. Anyway, this is the quilt of which I speak.


I bumped into the groom's dad on Sunday, and he said, "Wow, that was an awesome gift you gave the kids!" I smiled, "I'm glad they like it." He said, "Yeah! Micah opened it, and he and Krista were excited about it, and I asked him, 'What is it?' and he said, 'I don't know!' "

hahahahahaha!!!

He really liked it, but he had no idea what it was! ;)

I saw them last night, and related the exchange with his dad about the gift. Micah said, "Well it's great! It's an awesome gift! We're going to hang it...but I still don't know what it is. What do I call it?"

I thought about it for a minute, (and those of you who know me will really crack up at my answer.)

"Micah, it's an art quilt."

end of story. ;)

(Charlotte, I can hear you laughing...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Suzie, It could also be called an "art Quiltlet" because it is teeny?