Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Same Old, Same Old

I guess I've been a bad blogger lately, falling down on my blogging duties. Truth be told, there's nothing to tell. I've been doing LOTS of quilt show work, primarily on the computer. We also had a meeting yesterday, at McDermont Field House. I'm getting excited about the show. I hope people are going to be sending in their entries! The postmark deadline is March 1, which will be here sooner than you think.

I know, I know. I need to fill out my forms too. But pretty soon it will be do as I do, as well as do as I say. :)

If I look outside, what do I see?


yep. The water guys are back, replacing the water pipes.

This next pipe is about 8" wide, and the hole is about 5' deep...


They said that if all went well, the water would be off for maybe 2 hours. That was at 11:30am. It's now 2:40pm, still no water. sigh. I should have eaten that burrito AT Baja Fresh instead of bringing it home. Wiping my hands with a wet paper towel doesn't really do the job...

I turned my attention inside, where I found yet another pile of washed fabric.

Give it some attention, and presto, chango, there you go. Nice and neat.


While I may be chomping at the bit a bit, Malcolm doesn't care. His number one job is napping, and he discovered that I'd forgotten to cover my pillow when I made the bed. Malcolm, I do NOT appreciate your choice of bedding!


As the post title says, it's just same old, same old. Still no progress in the quilting or 12-step program, all I've got to report is: they're working in my street and I'm trying to find my sewing machine. I guess the upside of no water is that I can't wash any more fabric!

Hopefully I'll have some better pictures by the end of the week...

No comments: