Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Wow. Blogger couldn't take a tipping day off, could it? sigh. Well, here's Pete's tipsy Happy Valentine...maybe they are just underscoring the poor quality of the photo? I took 6 shots, in various lighting, none of them came out clear.

Up in the corner it says, "I Love Moo." Yeah, I do corny, what can I say? ;)


Yesterday he walked in and placed these on the counter. I think they're for me. I put them in the living room. Aren't they beautiful? big smile.


Lest you think I've been doing nothing this week - which pretty much sums up what I've been doing - last night I cast off the afghan that I began back in November. It's not terribly large, but it's warm and it's pretty. I just need to spend an hour or so, adding fringe. Right now the fringe is looking pretty skimpy. I think I have enough leftover yarn to fluff it up a bit.


And finally, I've quilted the new/old block for the Valley Oak Quilt Guild logo. Let's hope that is is acceptable to the powers that be, and that it works for the website. Yes, I need a better photo. I've been working with digital cameras for almost 3 years now, and I have yet to learn how to take a picture that does not distort straight lines. (this quilt is absolutely perfectly square. sigh) It is the bane of my quilting existence. How I WISH that digitals took images like film cameras. My film camera was one of my bestest buds. ah well. That's progress...


Hopefully I will be a better blogger next week and do something worthy of note. Until then, Happy Valentine's Day, one and all!!

No comments: