Friday, February 6, 2009

Taking a Break

I've been on the computer for hours this morning, doing this, that, and the other things. I was able to cross 4 more things off of my quilt show "to-do" list, so that feels really good. As I delivered a stack of outgoing mail to the mailbox, I took a look around.

ooh! I spy!!!

Two itty bitty primroses are beginning to show some color. You babies are going to be beautiful! Keep growing! :)


And look at this! Daffodils? Budding in early February? I was certain that daffodils bloom in April. They are so confused! Or maybe I'm the one who's confused. But I don't mind their bobbing buds, I'll enjoy them wherever and whenever they choose to bloom.


It's a good thing I took those pictures when I did. The rain has begun falling again, and the sky looks like it's going to be raining for a while. I don't think that flash was lightning...then again, did I just hear a rumble? I think I did. I'd better wrap this up and turn off the computer!

Good thing I spent the last 20 minutes marking the pieces for this logo block...if the electricity goes out, I've got something to keep me busy.


And there you go, that's the sum total of my creativity today. All the rest consists of words on paper, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...and a few emails! Happy Quilting!!!

No comments: