Friday, November 13, 2009

Heading Out...

No pictures today, but be prepared for later this weekend.

We're heading to Davis to take last week's birthday boy out to dinner. It's always a lot of fun to get together with the boys and their friends. He says he's invited his roommates - he lives with 7 other guys. Add that to our three, and we're going to have a party!!

The secret something that I've been working on is finished and wrapped. I expect it to be unwrapped and on display some time this evening. I will take pictures.

Thank you so much for the encouragement after my last post.

I LOVE Del's comment, comparing rejection letters to mosquito bites. That's so true. They are annoying, but not as painful as they used to be...

Well, I've got some things to take care of before we hit the road.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: