Thursday, November 26, 2009

Things to be Thankful For...

I'm thankful that my #1 son finds things to do during the day that fascinate both him and me.

I'm thankful that the mass mailing of entry forms for our quilt show has been delivered to the post office. If you would like to enter and did not receive a form, you can download the information here. The show is in April, and open to all who wish to enter.

I am thankful that I was able to empty one of the fabric cabinets in my bedroom and remove it. I still need to find a place in the Studio to store my blues, but a small Rubbermaid container may suffice, instead of a larger piece of furniture.

I am thankful for kids who love to spend time with each other. I am thankful for my husband's job, even when he works every holiday. I am thankful for each of you, who take the time to stop by my blog. I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful for a full day, set aside, to focus on giving thanks. "...in everything give thanks..." 1 Thessalonians 5:18.

I don't always remember to give thanks, I don't always feel like giving thanks, but when I actually take the time to stop and think about it? Oh yes. I am truly thankful. God has been VERY good to me.

May you be thankful as well, as you consider all of life's blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: