Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho...

On Friday we ran up to Davis, for a quick visit. Two of our boys are there, and our youngest just turned 20. This was a quick chance to swing by and wish him a happy day in person, even though we were a week late.

Here we are, at Burgers n Brew in Davis. We've got all of Adam's roommates (Adam is far left), both of Daniel's housemates (Daniel's head is "touching" the propane heater), Andrew (left of Daniel), and Pete (who was the only one who didn't pay attention to my request to "Smile!")

We gave Adam his gifts, and he sat with them for a while, then wanted to know if he could open them. Sure. The first was a bathrobe, this was the other. What can it be? "It feels like clothing."

Oh!! SWEET!!


A Santa Sack too?!!!

The table was roaring, and requests were coming in from every quarter. "You have to come to my class during finals!" "And my class!" "I really need an elf suit, can I come with you?" I have to say that I've never seen a gift so appreciated by so many people. :)

The next day I followed him home and asked him to try it on. Here he is, what do you think?

He can even rock the suit from behind.

I suspect that it's going to be a holly jolly Christmas this year in Davis, with Santa sightings EVERYWHERE, doncha know? :)

And just to see if it was as much fun as I thought it might be? I couldn't help myself...

Merry Christmas, it will be here sooner than you think!!! :)

2 comments:

pb said...

This is so cool what a great mom you are.

Anonymous said...

Great idea. You've just opened a whole new life for him!

Brenda