Saturday, November 13, 2010

Scene From Houston

One quilt show I have yet to attend is Houston. One of these days...if I ever get into the competition. I said the same about Paducah. It took me 10 years to get in, but I've been 3 times since 2001.

I've thoroughly enjoyed browsing others' blogs and seeing what caught their eye. Different viewers are drawn to different quilts. For a taste, check Allie's blog or Susan's blog...

I bring up Houston because a local quiltie friend just got back from the show. "Did you go? Did you see your quilt?" No, no I did not. My little "Be Still" quilt has been hanging out with its Celebrate Spring buddies since March. I think it will be coming home this week. Sallie sent me a photo, "See! It was there!!"

And now it's back to sew, sew, sew, quilt, sew...

No comments: