Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Two Finishes

I completely finished two baby quilts on Sunday.  Well, all finished, except for labels.
 I also went back to the Tiara, and successfully quilted a third baby quilt.  It still needs binding.
When I went to this year's Completed Quilt/UFO list, I was quite surprised to see that I'd neglected to mark off several quilts.  wow!  I've done a better job posting on this blog than I have on my design wall paperwork, and yet, I see that I have another finish that I didn't get posted here.

What can I say?  Life.

Baby girl, or should I say Toddling Granddaughter will be here in 30 minutes.  She's one reason the paperwork has gone by the wayside.  I guess I'm just Grammie these days, and not Quilting Grammie.  Those days will come, eventually.


2 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

So excited for you to become a Grandma again. Is this who one of the baby quilts is for?

sewmuchfun said...

Great finishes!