Monday, September 2, 2019

zoom, zoom!

After a whirlwind weekend trip to meet our newest granddaughter, we are back in the valley.  zoom, zoom!
 Such a precious bundle!  We were more than content to just watch her sleep.  :)
 We weren't there for long, but we were there long enough to catch some local color.  hahaha!  The street signs have accents!
Other than meeting our granddaughter, not much has happened since my last post.  I finished the first collage,
 and started a second.  I have plenty of the same scraps still in the pile, so I'm going to try and do something a bit different with this one.  We'll see what happens.  Notice the little stars?  I found those at the bottom of the box.  I'm not sure what I fussy-cut them for, but they're perfect.
And I guess that's all I have for now.  I've begun the hand-quilting on another project, as well as set a goal to finish machine quilting one that is half done.  Perhaps I'll have one of them done in time to enter the next AQS quilt show.  Goals are good!

3 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

I wonder if the person who wrote the lane shift ahead sign was joking. 2 of the 3 words wrong. Yikes. Your collage pieces are coming out great. And speaking of great, you have another cute little grandbaby! Congratulations.

sewmuchfun said...

I love reading all of your post. Your collage quilts and Art quilts are amazing!

Suzanne Kistler said...

Thank you, and thank you! I'm having a lot of fun with collage, and the grandbaby? We are very blessed!