Friday, August 14, 2020

It's Been a While

 huh.  In the past month since I've posted, apparently Blogger completely revamped itself.  I hope I know what I'm doing.  It's so strange to look at.  I feel a bit lost.

Let's see, what has happened in the last month?  We went to Cambria again, and delighted in the cooler weather.  I wish I could go back today, since it's predicted to hit 105.  It's just a prelude to a week of 109.  ugh.

When at home, I watch my grandson every Wednesday.  He's a very busy boy, and playing in the dirt is one of his favorite things.
This past week, I've also been watching my granddaughter.  Her birthday is next week.  She's a real sweetie.
My husband has been tending his vegetable garden.  We've been delighting in the abundance of fresh bell peppers and tomatoes, as well as cucumbers, cantaloupe, and eggplant.
I found a great recipe for Mediterranean stuffed peppers, which I've been making fairly regularly.
I've continued to work on my handquilting project.  Well, I was, until August hit.  I need to get back to it.  I haven't done much sewing at all this month.
Yesterday, I made a birthday card, but I'm thinking I should wait until after the birthday before sharing it here.

And I guess that's it for the update. 
I hope that you all are staying safe and finding time to create.  Creativity is good for the soul.
Until next time...

P.S.  In looking at the preview, I see that only portions of my photos show up.  I hope that you can see the full shot if you click on them.  Obviously this upgrade is going to take some getting used to.

No comments: