Saturday, September 5, 2020

And, It's September

 Talk about the days rolling by with no signage.  It's hard to know which day of the week it is, let along which month.  I don't know about you, but I seem to have hit a bit of a malaise.  Without deadlines, it's hard to stay motivated to do anything.  sigh.  I've been reading a lot, not sewing much.

This past month, I've finished a few cards.  Unfortunately, I neglected to take pictures of all of them.  Here are some of the highlights:





They are all birthday cards, for friends and family.  I like the palm tree on the last one.  It was carved from a coconut shell.

I've also made a few postcards:

This is the only one finished and sent.

Yesterday, I made some masks.  It turns out that the first masks that I made were defective.  I used the elastic I had on hand, and it recently lost its stretch.  I guess it's good that it lasted this long.  Who would have thought we'd still be wearing them?

Other than that?  I've been doing a lot of babysitting, and not much else.  I am hopeful that I will post more, because I will have more to post.  But for now?  Who wants a selfie of me reading?

Hopefully, you have all been more productive than I!
Happy Quilting!


1 comment:

Tina Philipa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.