Thursday, July 4, 2019

More Baby Quilts

Yes, you read that right.  More baby quilts.  More, more, more.
 I finished this cute little quilt, for a baby boy due next week.  Once he's here and I know his name, it will be labeled and shipped to him for cuddling.
 I bought the fabric for this next one because I loved the cats peering into the fish bowls.
 Unless you are right on the quilt, you don't really know what you are looking at.  The back is a turquoise all over print, with just cats.  Very cute.
 I cut out another three Double 4-patch baby quilts, to sew at a later date.  As I was putting the trim strips into my bin, I realized that I was out of room.  I decided that maybe it was time to sew up another string quilt.  This is #9.  I find them to be quite addictive.  I made them with 6.5" foundations.
If you look carefully, you can see some of the fabrics from the kitty fishbowl quilt scattered across the top of String Quilt #9.  Cute, right?

And I guess that's all I've got for you today.  Enjoy!!

No comments: