Thursday, February 18, 2021

Quilt(s) for Sale

 A few years ago, I was a member of SAQA, Studio Art Quilt Associates.  As a member, I enjoyed participating in their trunk shows and fundraisers.  I am no longer a member, but I received an email from them earlier this month.  I kept meaning to post it, I'm finally getting around to it.

I made a little quilt for the 2017 SAQA traveling trunk show.  The trunks have finished their travels, and some of the little quilts are now for sale.  When I say "little," I mean 10"x7".  Very little.

"Sunset Sea"
This was my contribution.  It is now for sale on the SAQA website, through the end of February.  The remaining quilts for sale are listed in alphabetical order, by artist.  You can find them here.

I love seeing the myriad of designs and techniques that are exhibited in such a small space.  After looking at the web page, I want to make more small art quilts.  But for now?  I have a few larger, more traditional quilts on my cutting/sewing tables.  I'd best finish them before starting something new.

Thank you for looking!


No comments: