Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Past

I was rebuked by my son for not sending out my "daily" today. I didn't post either. Posting is faster than writing a letter, but for posting, pictures are preferred. Time to look in the files and see if there's anything related to Christmas...

Wow. This lap quilt was made for my sister in 2004. Was it really that long ago? It doesn't seem like it... It was the one and only time I bought a collection of fabric to make a quilt... The leftovers live in their own little box, labeled UFO...maybe it's time to let those fabrics roam free...


You've seen this before, but it was in my folder. This is the Double 4-patch that I made for myself in 2006, the year that I made "matching" quilts for myself and all the kids...

In 2007, I made this "challenge" quilt for AQS. It was sold either at a live or silent auction, I don't know which. I was in Paducah that year, but never saw the quilt. It seems to me the challenge theme was "Red and Green." I made the quilt from leftover blocks from an abandoned mystery quilt. I still have leftover blocks...

hmmm...I guess that's it for Christmas quilts on this computer. You've already seen my Christmas Lone Star and my Advent Calendar in previous posts. I'll have to go hunting if I want to post more pictures.

Two more days.

Are you ready?

No comments: